Giving orders and other options

Has the orders option been removed from the app. Ti's was one of the biggest draws to using the app is people do not have radios and someone they don't work well on large maps. The app allowed for us to send orders throng it.  Has this been removed.

* has reacted to this post.

Hi,

Over a year ago, we relocated all the "orders" options within the POI section. Now, you can add any POIs by selecting an icon and color, including options for symbols and colors for enemies.

is there a way to add a location without it being a POI? I have a map that is covered with trees and i want the locations to be labelled, however, i need to be able to a POI while still allowing for landmarks to be identified for the users.

Yes, you can add POIs, or just text labels anywhere on the map.

Quote from admin on September 12, 2024, 5:07 pm

Yes, you can add POIs, or just text labels anywhere on the map.

I need to be able to add POI and then also have these locations have assets during a map. For example, I have a theater that is labelled theater on the map. At some point I need the theater to be part of the plan and have them rescue a hostage. Is there a way for the Theatre to always show up for people to see on the map....like meet up with the rest of the squad near Theater? But then, when they need to clear it send a message to rescue hostage near Theater? Theater is a landmark and a POI.

Any thoughts on whether i can have a POI and a landmark identified on the map. Need a location called Theater and then at some point rescue hostage from Theater.

Hi,

It seems we're not fully clear on what you're trying to achieve. Could you please reach out to us directly via Instagram or Facebook Messenger so we can discuss your questions in more detail?

Scroll to Top