Issues logging in to app on Samsung A15

I purchased a Samsung A15 to have a cheap phone to run in my plate carrier phone mount for this app and I can’t seem to create an account/log in. I try to create an account or log in to an existing one it just spins and spins and doesn’t log me in. I'm not getting any particular error code. My iPhone works just fine

Just to update, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and even factory reset the phone to no avail. Cannot log in or create a new account

Did you test it with another android phone? Google maps is working on the Samsung phone?

Quote from Guest on June 11, 2024, 5:44 am

Did you test it with another android phone? Google maps is working on the Samsung phone?

I tried it on my girlfriends S23 ultra, I cannot log in or create an account on that either. Google maps is working, similar apps like ATAK are working as well.

Hey there, just trying to collect some details on this issue to help you:

Have you been able to login with this account on different systems (I know you said it works on your IPhone but not on both Android devices you've tested), would you be able to attempt to login on the website?

Have you tried resetting your password (Or using a different account to login)? It might be a stretch but this might help you login

Lastly, if you know your password is valid, have you tried signing in using a different network connection?

Scroll to Top